SmartScribr gives you full control over who views your content and prevents non-subscribers from taking advantage of your work. Setup is quick and intuitive and you can create rules and exceptions for different categories of authors, viewers, and content.
- No Technical Skills Required: Anyone can learn how to use SmartScribr without training.
- Works With Any CMS: As long as your CMS has a set URL pattern for articles or can expose its article metadata.
- White label looks: No Kreatio branding or logos anywhere on your site.
- Maximize Subscriptions: Kreatio Paywall is designed to make subscribing and resubscribing easy.
You start off by creating product definitions and bundles. Use our paywall dashboard to tie your content together and designate the different "offers" subscribers must have in order to view them.
If you have multiple titles, you can combine products from different websites into one offer. There is no limit to the amount or size of your bundles. Kreatio Paywall double-checks your work and shows you examples of articles that would and would not be included in different bundles.
It's still easy to set exceptions. Global exclusion rules allow you to choose content that should always be free.
SmartScibr Paywall WordPress puts subscribers into three different categories: individuals, groups, and institutions. The latter two, you designate one of the subscribers as a manager. He or she can add or remove individual subscribers in their group or institution.
For institutional subscribers, you decide whether or not their users need logins. Your premier institutional subscribers can quickly see your content, while others need to have their users log in.
SmartScribr is a publisher paywall that allows you to maximize subscriptions. Different categories of subscribers and powerful renewal features allow you to streamline your targeting and create a perfect offer for every visitor.
- Increase your renewals: Schedule renewal offers from the moment a visitor first subscribers. Set different discounts depending on the renewals they sign up for.
- Discounts: Create discounts when you want to increase your subscribers to different offers. Set how many are available and how long the promotions last.
- Custom Guest passes: Give visitors a taste of your content. Set what content they can view, and what the conditions are. Choose when the guest pass activates, whether it's based on the referring site, or because of a special link.
- Engage With Subscribers: Create alerts triggered by subscribers on different milestones. For example, send a monthly email telling subscribers about new content.
Multiple subscription options allow you to optimize your revenue. See what subscribers really want, what they are willing to pay more form, and create a subscription model that meets your readership's needs.
- Login required: The reader needs to login to access defined content. No payments are necessary.
- Time-based: Allow subscriber access for a predetermined amount of time. Not by free paywall software solutions.
- No. of articles based: Allow access for a defined number of articles for a fixed duration.
- Limited number of articles is free: A predefined number of articles are free every month. After that, you have to pay to gain pay. Used by the Wall Street Journal.
- Wallet based: The subscriber maintains credit and each article read creates a debit.
- Pay per article: The subscriber pays a small amount every time they want to access an article.
Designated members of your team can use Kreatio Paywall to track different metrics. See the number of articles in each product, the number of subscribers for each offer and product and the revenue each is generating. By knowing what is working and what isn't, you can change your strategy to reach your goals.